|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||20 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets per month|
|Standards:||ASTM D2272,ASTM D2112||Test Method:||Rotating Oxygen Bomb Method|
|Temperature Controlling:||140℃，150℃||Range For Pressure Sensor:||(0～1.6)MPa|
|Power Supply:||AC220V ± 10%, 50Hz||Working Unit:||2 Bombs|
|Total Power Consumption:||Less Than 1500W||Display:||Touch Screen|
This Oxidation Stability Bath is applicable to method B in ASTM D2272-2009 determination of oxidation stability of lubricating oil, and can also be used as an auxiliary test method in the Chinese standard SH/T0193 determination of oxidation stability of lubricating oil (Rotating Oxygen Bomb Method) .
The Oxidation Stability Apparatus can determine the oxidation stability of new and in-service turbine oil with the same composition (base oil and additives), and can also be used to evaluate the oxidation stability of new mineral insulating oil containing 2,6-BHT as a rapid evaluation method.
1. The integrated design of the whole machine has high integration, with touch screen, without external computer, mouse and keyboard.
2. The metal bath design eliminates the oil fume harm and environmental pollution to the operator, and simplifies the operation.
3. The double hole design can test two different samples at the same time, which is more convenient for users to do parallel sample test.
4. The rotation of the oxygen bomb is changed to the rotation of the test bottle, and the specially designed rotation mechanism can ensure the smooth and silent rotation of the test bottle in the bomb barrel at the speed of (100 ± 1) rpm.
5. The Oxidation Stability Tester adopts built-in industrial computer, works in full-automatic mode, 10.1-inch touch screen, all Chinese, simple and clear interface, the test part and control part are combined into one, desktop structure, beautiful appearance and convenient operation.
6. Air cooling system is adopted to shorten the time interval of continuous test.
7. The Oxidation Stability Bath is equipped with a pressure reducing system, which can easily adjust the air source pressure to the required value and facilitate the operation of oxygen charging and discharging.
8. The internal pressure of the cartridge is detected by precision pressure sensor, and the test data is stable and reliable; High precision temperature sensor is adopted to automatically detect and control the temperature of metal bath.
9. The software design has a high degree of automation, fully considering the user's operation habits and standard requirements, and can automatically complete a series of operations. When appropriate, prompt text will pop up on the interface to guide the user to carry out the correct operation in the next step and avoid errors.
1.Power supply: AC(220±10%)V, 50Hz；
2. Total power consumption: ≤1500W
3.Temperature control point for the bath:140℃,150℃
4. Temperature control accuracy: ±0.1℃
5. Range for pressure sensor: (0～1.6)MPa,accuracy:±2‰
6. Test sample:Two-bomb design, can do two samples at one time. Convenient to do parallel test.
8. Included angle between oxygen bomb and water level: 30°
9.Working Temperature: 15℃～35℃
10. Relative humidity: ≤85%
12.Net weight: 25Kg