|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Delivery Time:||20 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets per month|
|Test Standard:||ASTM D2893,SH/T 0123||Temperature Range:||Ambient~150℃±0.1℃|
|Working Position:||8 Tubes||Power Supply:||220V 50HZ|
|Keyword:||Oxidation Characteristics Test Set||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Display:||Digital||Flow Control:||Precise Flowmeter|
|Power Consumption:||2500W||Timing Method:||Digital Timer|
This Oxidation Characteristics Test Set is manufactured according to SH/T 0123-93 standard and is applicable to the determination of extreme pressure lubricating oil (such as gear oil).
The use method is: the sample is injected with constant pressure dry air at a certain temperature, and the test lasts for 312 hours. The oxidation stability of the oil is indicated by measuring the increase value and precipitation value of the kinematic viscosity of the sample at 100 ºC
1. Each test of this Oxidation Characteristics Test Set adopts a separate gas path control system, and the gas path is controlled by two pressures to ensure the accuracy of flow control.
2. The temperature control system adopts advanced PID control technology to ensure the temperature control accuracy at any point.
3. The key components of the instrument are imported accessories to ensure the stability of the instrument.
4. The Oxidation Characteristics Test Set adopts Integrated structure, easy to move.
5. The Oxidation Characteristics Test Set is made of cold-rolled steel plate and its surface is treated by electrostatic spraying, which has the functions of corrosion resistance and easy cleaning.
6. The welding of the instrument adopts the butt-weld technology, which has no welding spots, and the appearance is beautiful and generous.
|1||Applicable standard||ASTM D2893,SH/T 0123|
|2||Temperature control method||Imported PID temperature controller|
|3||Temperature control range||150±0.1ºC|
|4||Heating method||electrical heating tube,oil bath|
|5||Timing method||digital timer|
|6||Power supply||AC (220±10%) V, (50±1) Hz|
|8||Working position||8 tubes|
|9||Flow control||Precise flowmeter|