I.Significance and Use
This test method measures the tendency of lubricating grease to corrode copper under specific static conditions. It may be of some value in predicting possible chemical attack on lubricated parts, such as bearings that contain copper or copper alloys. Such corrosion, for example, can cause premature bearing failures. However, no correlations with actual field service, most of which are under dynamic conditions, have been established. It does not measure either the ability of the lubricant to inhibit copper corrosion caused by factors other than the lubricant itself nor does it measure the stability of the grease in the presence of copper.
1. The Copper Corrosion Analysis Instrument adopts stainless steel bath cover to prevent corrosion.
2. Stainless steel water bath, convenient for cleaning;
3. Stainless steel structure with ceramic coating;
5. Stainless steel bath with drain nozzle, high efficient thermal insulation effect;
6. Electronic stirrer, with stainless steel paddle and blade;
7. The Copper Corrosion Analysis Instrumentuses stainless steel heater;
8. Safety measures to prevent overheating or low liquid level;
9. Imported Omron PID temperature controller, digital continuous temperature display, accuracy 0.1 ºC