Octane Number (RON, MON) Testing Equipment
This Octane Number (RON, MON) Testing Equipment complies with the standards prepared by the American Association of Testing and Materials.
ASTM D2700-08 (Motor Method), ASTM D2699-08 (Research Method)
This Octane value tester complies with the latest national standard "Determination of gasoline octane number"
GB/T 503-2016 (Motor Method), GB/T 5487-2015 (Research Method)
This Octane number analyzer is used to measure the octane numbers of automotive gasoline and spark ignition type aircraft engine,with the test range of 40~120.
The Octane Number (RON, MON) Testing Equipment body is a standard single-cylinder engine with continuously variable compression ratio, to accurately and efficiently conduct the test through the industrial control computer, Windows operating system, high-precision measurement and control components and abundant external devices, with automatic display, save, test reports print and other auxiliary functions.
1. With CFR standard engine, professional mechanical processing
1. CFR standard integrated cylinder is designed, with cylinder bore of 82.55mm, to ensure stable detection data,
interchangeable with imported equipment components.
3. With CFR standard piston stroke of 114.3mm, resolution is high, to ensure the stable high compression ratio test.
4. CFR standard large-scale connecting rod mechanism is provided, to ensure high compression ratio stroke,
effectively guaranteeing the service life of mechanical part of more than 10 years.
5. With CFR standard crankcase size design, five sets gears, double-balanced modules and large-capacity oil
lubrication system are provided, to ensure good thermal stability of the instrument and ensure long-term stable
operation with continuous running for more than 8 hours.
6. The Octane Number (RON, MON) Apparatus has automatic real-time ignition angle display function;
7. The Octane Number (RON, MON) Test Instrument has two standard test methods of Motor Method and Research Method, with combined pulley to
achieve fast switching;
8.The accurate compression ratio test is used, with work curve built-in, so test results are conveniently and quickly
9. Industrial control computer is used, with touch screen technology used;
10.New operating software based on WIN7 system has strong compatibility, with intuitive and clear interface, easy to
11. Screen-displayed knock meter is provided, to adjust knock signals (Widening and amplification)
12. Highly integrated operation, calculation, and processing control modules are provided;
13. Built-in atmospheric pressure automatic compensation module is used;
14. High-precision sensor is used to monitor all operating conditions of the instrument in real time;
15. The emergency stop button is provided, for emergency protection of the instrument in case of emergency;
16. Four-cup carburetor is provided, with fourth oil cup refrigeration function, to meet the different oil test
17. With automatic liquid level search function, simplify the maximum knock signal liquid level adjustment;
18. High-power dual-cycle air constant-temperature dryer is used, to effectively support intake requirement of
19. With professional design of high-power cooling water circulation machine, environmental protection and test can be
20. With automatic adjustment of compression ratio, and with limit safety protection function;
21. Military-grade photoelectric displacement sensor is provided, with highly precise positioning function;
22. With two-stage oil filtration and cooling technology, provide the effective protection and extend the service of
engine and single continuous test time;
23. Standard oil preheating is provided, improving the use efficiency of the instrument;
24. High-precision knock sensor is provided, with millisecond response
25. With high-capacity data storage and remote fault diagnosis function;
26. Large-wire system wiring, with artistic and simple routing;
27. The Octane number analyzer has safety warning and maintenance tips;
28.Startup and cumulative test time records
||Octane number test range
||Cast iron cylinder diameter
||Cast iron piston stroke
||0.61L (37.33in3 )
||Compression ratio adjustment range
||4: 1~18: 1
||Motor method: (900±9) r/min; Research method: (600±6) r/min
||Lubricating oil pressure
||Lubricating oil temperature
||57±8℃ (135±15℉ )
||Mixed gas temperature (Motor Method)
||149±1.1℃ (300±2℉ )
||Intake temperature (Motor Method)
||38 ± 2.8℃ (100±5℉)
||Intake temperature (Research Method)
||52±1℃ (At standard atmospheric pressure), corrected with the atmospheric pressure, to maintain the range of ±1 ℃
||Ignition advance angle
||Motor method ε 5.0 (26±1.5°)
Research Method (13°)
||AC380V ±10%, 50Hz AC220V ±10%, 50Hz
||1700 wide × 900 dept × 1400 high (mm)