Noack B Non-Wood's Metal Noack Analyzer
NOACK-B Non-Wood's Metal Noack Analyzer is used to determine the amount of evaporation loss of lubricating oil. The weighed sample was placed in a crucible for heating, and the mass of the evaporation loss of the test sample was measured by heating at a constant temperature and suction pressure by heating for 1 hour, expressed as a percentage loss.
1. The latest technology: replace the Noack A method, the test process does not require Wood Alloy to avoid environmental pollution and personal injury.
2. Control mode: embedded operating system, high-speed microprocessor control, stable and reliable work.
3. Printing method: USB printer interface, RS232 interface.
4. Touch screen: LCD display, convenient touch screen operation.
5. Security: Built-in diagnostic program and various alarm functions.
6. Precision control: built-in large-capacity EPROM, real-time recording of temperature and pressure values at each moment.
||SH/T 0059; ASTM D5800 B
||Ambient ~ 300 ° C
||Resolution accuracy ± 0.1 ° C; temperature accuracy ± 0.5 ° C
||Environmentally friendly lightweight heating unit
||Vacuum pump and pressure gauge air filter
||0 ~ 25 mm H2O
||Resolution accuracy ±0.05 mm H2O; stability accuracy ±0.2 mm H20
||AC220V ± 10% 50Hz