|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||20 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets per month|
|Test Standard:||ASTM D2711||Temperature Control Range:||Ambient~82℃±0.1℃|
|Power Supply:||AC220V,50HZ||Heating Power:||2.5KW|
|Purpose:||Determining The Demulsibility Characteristic Of Lubricating Oils||Display:||Digital|
Add certain amount of sample and distilled water in special liquid separating funnel.Stir at certain speed under proper temperature,measuring after 5 hours quiescence,and record volume of water separated from oil,volume of emulsion and percentage of water in oil.
AIC-2711 Lubricating Oil Demulsibility Characteristics Tester is suitable for measurement of the ability of oil and water to separate from each other. It is intended for use in testing medium and high-viscosity lubricating oils.
1. Copper stirrer can meet requirement of standard
2. Glass bath is transparent and easy to observe.
3. Digital display of rotating speed,adjusted by precise speed governor.
4. Digital timer controls stirring time.
5. Mic-computer temperature controller,digital,accuracy ±0.1℃ ,Pt100 RTD temperature sensor.
6. This Demulsibility Characteristics Tester uses Stainless steel heater
7. Stainless steel holder fixes glass tube,easy to operate.
1. Applicable standard:ASTM D2711.GB/T8022
2. Heating mode:electrical heating tube
3. Temperature controlling range:ambient~82℃±0.1℃
4. Heating power:2.5KW
5. Power supply:AC220V/50HZ