|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||20 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets per month|
|Test Principle:||Infrared Spectrophotometric||Power Supply:||AC220V + 10% 50Hz Or DC12V 40VA|
|Measuring Range:||0~200mg/L Or 0~10000mg/L||Detection Limit:||0.1mg/L|
|Dimension:||425 * 325 * 220 ( Mm³)||Weight:||14KG|
|Keyword:||Infrared Oil Content Analyzer||Warranty:||1 Year|
AIC-7 portable infrared oil content analyzer is an upgraded instrument based on oil-6, aiming at the determination and detection of the content of naphtha, animal and plant OIL in groundwater, surface water, domestic sewage and industrial waste water, and the concentration of cooking fume. Oil substances in water were extracted with carbon tetrachloride, and the total extractant was determined. Then the extraction fluid was adsorbed with magnesium silicate, and the polar substances such as animal and plant oil were removed. Then the petroleum was determined. The total extractant and petroleum contents were calculated by the absorbance A2930, A2960 and A3030 at the spectral band of 2930cm-1 (stretching vibration of c-h bond in CH2 group), 2960cm-1 (stretching vibration of c-h bond in CH3 group) and 3030cm-1 (stretching vibration of c-h bond in aromatic ring) respectively. The content of animal and vegetable oil is calculated according to the difference between the total extract and petroleum. The state promulgated the standard of "infrared spectrophotometry for the determination of water quality petroleum and animal and plant oil" (hj677-2012), and the performance indexes are in the international leading level.
AIC-7 portable infrared oil content tester is more suitable for the new standard (" hj677-2018 "water quality determination of petroleum and animal and plant OIL by infrared spectrophotometry"). The instrument is the first time to use double extraction method, carbon tetrachloride, tetrachloroethylene. When the sample volume was 500ml, the extraction liquid volume was 50ml, and 4cm quartz colorimetric dish was used, the detection limit was 0.06mg/L and the determination limit was 0.24mg/L. This is the basic principle of the infrared oil-measuring instrument, the use of infrared spectrophotometry measurement, after the sample spectrum scanning, can display and print the sample spectrum and absorption peak wave number position, can quickly and accurately measure the concentration of oil in the water all the content.
1. The true infrared spectrophotometric three-wave number oil meter comprehensively investigated the stretching vibration of c-h bond in CH2 group in oil (measured by 2930cm-1), the stretching vibration of c-h bond in CH3 group (measured by 2960cm-1) and the stretching vibration of c-h bond in aromatic ring (measured by 3030cm-1), and the measurement results were not affected by the change of oil components.
2.No need to make standard curve, no need to adjust zero point, full degree, no need to scale, can directly measure the sample, the instrument can be in any situation on the spot measurement, convenient, fast, efficient, directly print data report.
3. One colorimetric dish can be used to eliminate the influence of the difference between the two dishes on the measurement results, and the measurement accuracy is higher. When more than one colorimetric dish is used, a colorimetric dish database is set up, which has the function of storing the data of the colorimetric dish and automatically deducting the background of the colorimetric dish. Customers can adjust the curve according to their actual situation to complete the measurement under different occasions.
4. Long life light source imported, no need to replace the light source.
5. Modulating light source, high signal frequency, frequency selective amplification, signal output is not affected by stray light.
6. The grating is controlled by precision stepping motor, with automatic wavelength correction function, high wavelength accuracy and good repeatability.
7. The use of semiconductor detector, long service life, the application of semiconductor cooling technology, so that the signal output is more stable, the signal output is not affected by the change of room temperature.
8. Powerful function: with infrared spectrophotometry, non-dispersive infrared spectrophotometry, spectral scanning and other functions, scanning range is wide, can be used as an infrared spectrometer.
9. AIC-7 type direct-reading infrared spectrophotometric oil-measuring instrument | portable oil-measuring instrument has automatic compensation system of light source, signal drift correction system, and no baseline drift.
10. Built-in single-chip microcomputer control, LCD display, completely independent from the computer work. USB interface can also be connected to the computer control host, the function is perfect, easy to operate.
11.On the same desktop, at the same time to display the spectrogram, measurement steps, measurement results, in the spectrogram can be read out at any point in the spectrum wavenume position, absorbance and transmission ratio.
12. The spectra, measuring conditions and measuring results can be saved in computer files or printed out directly.
13. Fast detection speed: infrared spectrophotometry 25 seconds/time, non-dispersive infrared spectrophotometry 2 seconds/time.
0~200mg/L (carbon tetrachloride extract was directly measured in a 4cm cuvette);
0~10000mg/L (4cm cuvette for direct measurement of water sample)
|2||Linear correlation coefficient||R>0.999|
|4||Minimum detection concentration||0.001mg/L(water sample 1:100 extraction)|
|7||Wave number range||4000cm-1 ~ 2400 cm-1|
|8||Wave number resolution||0.2cm-1|
|9||Wave number accuracy||+ / -1 cm-1|
|10||Wave number repeatability||1cm-1|
|11||Power supply||AC220V + 10% 50Hz or DC12V 40VA|
|13||Dimension||425 * 325 * 220 ( mm³)|
Photo of Portable Infrared Oil Content in Water Analyzer by Extraction Method