This aniline point test equipment is designed and made as per test method one in national standard of People’s Republic of China GB/T262 Petroleum Products and Hydrocarbon Solvents-Determination of Aniline Point and Mixed Aniline Point. The standard GB/T262 is refer to standard ISO2977. It is also suitable for test method An in ASTM D611 Standard Test Methods for Aniline Point and Mixed Aniline Point of Petroleum Products and Hydrocarbon Solvents.
I. Main technical features
1. The design can meet requirements for determining aniline point of transparent oils according to standards GB/T262, ISO 2977 and ASTM D611
2. APT aniline point test set adopts heating wire for do heating for sample. Manual temperature control. Electric stir and continuous speed regulation.
3. Automatically detect the final point. Acoustooptical alert. Easy to use. Result is accurate.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply: AC (220±10%) V, 50Hz
2. Temperature range: Ambient to 150℃
3. Stirring speed: (0~1200)RPM
4. Heating power: 25W
5. Dimension: 360mm×250mm×545mm