|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets per month|
|Standards:||IP 143 And ASTM D6560||Quantity Of Adsorption Columns:||4 PCS|
|Temperature Control Accuracy:||50±1℃||Flow Rate Of Rinsing Solvent:||1mL～15mL|
|Power Supply:||AC (220±10%) V, (50±1) Hz||Size:||600×700×1430mm|
This Asphaltenes Test Apparatus is a new type of multifunctional product, which can be used for analyzing four components of heavy oil, four components of petroleum asphalt, saturated hydrocarbons and aromatics of petroleum fractions (chromatographic separation method), wax content in crude oil, gum in crude oil, asphaltenes in crude oil.
This Aspahlt Test instrument is divided into three parts: AIC-IP143 Automatic Four-component Tester (main unit), IP143B Automatic Sample Loading and Cleaning Tester of Adsorption Column (Auxiliary machine 1), IP143A Automatic Solvent Evaporation Recovery Tester ( Auxiliary machine 2).
The design idea of this instrument embodies the concept of automation and environmental protection, which isolates the operator from the toxic solvent to the greatest extent and recovers the toxic solvent when it evaporates, which not only protects the operator but also reduces the pollution of the toxic solvent to the environment.
The following is the introduction of main unit AIC-IP143.
This instrument uses an air bath, no external water bath is required. The rinsing sequence, volume, rate and other parameters of the solvent can be set according to needs, and the bottle can be automatically replaced.
1. Applicable standards: NB SH/T 0509 "Determination of Four Components of Petroleum Asphalt", SY/T 0537 "Determination of Wax Content in Crude Oil", SY/T 7550 "Determination of Wax Colloidal Asphaltene Content in Crude Oil", JTG E20-T 0618 "Asphalt Chemical Composition Test (Four-Component Method)", SH/T 0266 "Petroleum Asphaltene Content Determination Method", and RIPP10-90 "Petrochemical Analysis Method" on the determination of four components of heavy oil ,Wait.
2. All Chinese /English interface, the rinsing process is fully automatic.
3. Multiple rinsing programs can be set, and the sequence, volume, rate and other parameters of each solvent rinsing can be set according to the needs. The corresponding rinsing program is selected for each rinsing, and the instrument automatically works according to the set parameters.
4. Four solvents can be used to rinse the sample. After each solvent is rinsed, the receiving bottle will be replaced automatically, and the user can also choose several of them for rinsing according to their needs.
5. A peristaltic pump is used to precisely control the flow rate and volume of the solvent. Each leaching system is equipped with a peristaltic pump to correct the speed .
6. The temperature in the oven can be set by the user as required, and the PID will automatically control the temperature.
7. Imported solvent resistant solenoid valve is adopted, and the pipeline adopts imported fluororesin tube.
8. The stainless steel mirror panel is used in the column box to prevent corrosion, and the glass adsorption column is simple and convenient to install.
9. The internal use of a sample-changing six-way valve can prevent each solvent from being mixed during rinsing.
|Applicable standard||ASTM D6560,IP 143|
|Quantity of adsorption columns||4|
|Temperature control range||50±1℃|
|Flow rate of rinsing solvent||1mL～15mL arbitrarily set|
|Power supply||AC (220±10%) V, (50±1) Hz|
|Dimension||600×700×1430 (mm, length×width×height)|
Auxiliary Euqipment for AIC-IP143 Automatic Petroleum Asphaltenes Test Apparatus
IP143B Automatic Sample Loading and Cleaning Tester of Adsorption Column (Auxiliary machine 1)
IP143A Automatic Solvent Evaporation Recovery Tester ( Auxiliary machine 2).