The water and sediment content of crude oil is significant because it can cause corrosion of equipment and problems in processing. A determination of water and sediment content is required to measure accurately net volumes of actual oil in sales, taxation, exchanges, and custody transfers.
This laboratory centifuge equipment determines water and sediment in crude oils by means of the centrifuge procedure. This centrifuge method for determining water and sediment in crude oils is not entirely satisfactory. The amount of water detected is almost always lower than the actual water content. When a highly accurate value is required, the revised procedures for water by distillation, Test Method D 4006 , and sediment by extraction, Test Method D 473 shall be used.
1. Microcomputer control, touch panel, intuitive digital display, automatic memory of operating parameters, RCF direct startup, convenient for operation and use;
2. High torque brushless variable frequency motor drive, imported from Europe with ultra high speed bearings, smooth operation, maintenance free;
3. The centrifuge machine has multi layered damping structure, low vibration and noise, environmentally friendly;
4. Steel body, stainless steel centrifugal chamber, imported key components, corrosion-resistant, easy to clean, and durable;
5. Protection functions for overtemperature, overspeed, door cover, and imbalance, as well as life calculation functions for the main engine and rotor to ensure safety;
6. Exclusive high-power heating design, fast heating up; Exclusive SCT speed control technology, fast speed up and down rate, time-saving and efficient;
7. The centrifuge machine has 9 gears with 10 different speed up and down rates or direct input of speed up and down time, capable of storing 40 custom working modes for optimal centrifugation.
|Maximum rotating speed
|Temperature control range
||AC 220V 50Hz 20A