Thermo-oxidation Engine Oil Simulation Test Apparatus
Thermo-oxidation Engine Oil Simulation Test Apparatus is used for the engine oil thermal oxidation simulation test. The mixture of the sample and the catalyst is fully mixed uniformly, and a certain amount of air is introduced. The sample flows down spirally along the metal coil on the deposition rod, and circulates for a total of 24 hours. Weighing deposition rod before and after test is used to evaluate the tendency of engine oil to form deposits under high temperature oxidation conditions.
1. This Thermo-oxidation Engine Oil Simulation Test Apparatus is the first in China and can replace similar foreign products;
2. The main components are imported products (temperature controller, deposition rod, gear pump, flow sensor, etc.);
3. The user can program the working time, and it will stop automatically after the test;
4. Optional ASTM D6335, SH/T0750 method test components are available for Thermo-oxidation Engine Oil Simulation Tester'
5. Catalyst magnetic mixing device, mixing time and mixing speed can be set;
6. Automatic electronic flow controller, accurately control the gas flow rate of 10ml±0.2ml/min;
7. All parameter settings can be performed on the touch screen, and the test can be started with one key after completion;
||ASTM D7097 ,SH/T0834
|Pump flow rate
|Gas flow rate
Photo of Thermo-Oxidation Engine Oil Simulation Test Apparatus TEOST MHT