|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Packaging Details:||hardboard case|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets per month|
|Temperature Range:||60 ºC - 200 ºC||Display:||LCD|
|Power Supply:||AC(220±10%)V, 50Hz||Mositure Measuring Range:||0.00% - 100.00%|
|Heating Source:||Halogen Lamp||Scale Size:||Φ 90mm|
MA-8A rapid moisture content tester is a combination of halogen lamp and SRA structure radiant heat to achieve high-speed uniform heating and shorten the test time. The halogen lamp tube can be replaced by itself and the SRA filter can be cleaned easily. Provide the most advanced lamp tube monitoring isolation window design to prevent the lamp tube from splashing when the measuring object is heated.
Detailed introduction of MA-8A rapid moisture content tester:
1. The SHS fast and sensitive weighing sensor is adopted, so that very few samples can get very accurate moisture measurement under high-precision weighing. During the test, the drying state can be directly confirmed, and the end time can be speculated.
2. The MA-8A rapid moisture tester has the function of automatic peeling, even if it is continuously measured, it can also be accurately measured by zero drift correction.
3. Provide the most advanced lamp tube monitoring isolation window design to prevent the lamp tube from splashing when the measuring object is heated.
4. Halogen lamp and uniquely designed SRA (secondary radiation assistant device) radiator are used to shorten the measurement time and form a fast and uniform heater.
5. Measurement result storage function
6. It can record and output calibration data and measurement data to meet the requirements of quality management and certification.
7. Built in R232C output interface, optional and connected to printer and computer.
8. Super large high resolution back lit dot matrix LCD.
9. The components are easy to operate. The MA-8A rapid moisture content tester is ergonomically designed with a disc handle to avoid accidents such as burns when hot samples are put in or taken out. The wing handle makes the heating cover easy to open and close.
|2||Scale size||Φ 90mm|
|4||Heating source||halogen lamp|
|6||Test temperature range||60 ºC - 200 ºC|
|7||Test temperature accuracy||1 ºC|
|8||Moisture measuring range||0.00% - 100.00%|
|9||Test moisture accuracy||0.01%|