|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set Ignition Test Apparatus|
|Packaging Details:||One Ignition Test Apparatus packed in one plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 Sets/Month|
|Test Standard:||IEC 60695-2-20 And GB 4943||Test Object:||Hot Wire Coil|
|Diamter Of Heating Coil:||Φ0.5mm||Length Of Heating Coil:||250mm ± 5mm|
|Height Of Specimen Holder:||60mm||Distance Of Sample Holder:||70mm|
|Winding Tension:||5.4N ± 0.05N||Winding Distance:||6.3mm ± 0.2mm|
|Annealing Time:||8s~12s||Volume Of Test Chamber:||0.5cm3|
The hot wire ignition test chamber is designed according to IEC 60695-2-20 and GB 4943 standards and conforms to the standard hot wire ignition test method.
This hot wire ignition test chamber is mainly used for testing the hot wire ignition hazard of electronic and electronic products and household appliances. It is equivalent to simulating a heat source or a fire source luminous element and overload, which can easily cause thermal stress in a very short time.
IEC 60695-2-20,GB 4943
1) Heating coil: 0.5mm, Ni80/Cr20, length 250mm ± 5mm, thermal resistance 5.28 Ω/m, annealing frame distance 250mm;
2) Distance and height of specimen holder: 70mm, height: 60mm (the distance is from the surface of specimen holder to the surface of connector plate);
3) Winding tension and distance: 5.4N ± 0.05N, 6.3mm ± 0.2mm (within the range of 31.5mm ± 0.5mm, the coil is 5 turns, and the national standard is 6mm);
4) Annealing time and power: 8s~12s (digital display can be preset); 0.26W/mm ± 4% (adjustable digital display);
5) T Test time and power: 120s (1s~999.9s digital display can be preset), 0.26W/mm ± 4% (digital display can be adjusted);
6) Sample size: LXWXH: (125 ± 5) × (13.0±0.5) × (0.75+0.075) mm, 1.5+0.150mm, 3+0.30mm) National standard 0.75 ± 0.1mm, 1.5 ± 0.1mm, 3 ± 0.2mm;
7) The volume of the combustion chamber is more than 0.5cm3 (other dimensions are optional).