|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||90 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10 Sets/month|
|Test Standard:||UL 9540A||Function:||Measuring Thermal Runaway Fire Propagation In BESS|
|Diameter Of Cabin:||450mm||Length Of Cabin:||500mm|
|Material:||Q345R High-pressure Resistant Steel Plate||Max Power:||2KW|
|Heating Rate:||4c~7c/min||Measuring System:||Computer + LabVIEW|
1.The test chamber is designed as a cylindrical tank with a volume of about 82L, which is composed of chamber body, chamber door, support feet, chamber back cover, rotary lifting cover, etc.
2.The inner diameter of the cylinder of the experimental cabin is designed to be 450mm, with a total length of about 500mm. It is made of Q345R high-pressure resistant steel plate, with an overall impact pressure of more than 5MPa and a maximum pressure of 7MPa
3.The hatch is connected with the cylinder through the rotating boom device, which can be unscrewed in the right direction. The diameter of the hatch hole is 450mm, which is consistent with the cylinder, which is convenient for operation. After the cabin door is closed, the bolts are tightened with rings, which can withstand the maximum impact pressure of 5MPa without leakage.
4.Electric heating forced failure device:
(1) Heating control system, which can control the maximum power of 2KW.
(2) Heating temperature and heating rate can be set. Heating rate 4c~7c/min.
(3) Computer automatically controls heating rate testing system.
(4) Computer + LabVIEW test software system.
(5) Failure test mode of computer automatic electric heating.
(6) The Cell Level Test Equipment is equipped with oxygen concentration monitoring system. Imported oxygen sensor.