The Textile Toys Flammability Testing Equipment is used for the purposes of determining the flammability of toys under the particular test conditions specified.
EN 71-2 includes general requirements relating to all toys and specific requirements and methods of test relating to the following toys, which are considered as being those presenting the greatest hazard:
-toys to be worn on the head: beards, moustaches, wigs, etc. made from pile or flowing elements;masks; hoods, headdresses, etc.; However, paper and paperboard hats without embellishments or attachments are excluded;
-toy disguise costumes and toys intended to be worn by a child in play;
-toys intended to be entered by a child and constructed from textiles and/or polymer sheets and films;
BS EN71-2 2020:to assess the flammability of the product.
1. All the specimen holder is made of stainless steel;
2. Textile Toys Flammability Testing Equipment adopts imported burner, adjustable flame height of 0 ~ 60mm, nozzle opening of 0.19mm;
3. The precision of time timer is 0.1s;
4. Electronic automatic ignition; automatic extinguishment;
5. The ignition time can be set arbitrarily from 0 to 99.99 seconds
6. Textile Toys Flammability Testing Equipment uses PLC with the touch screen control system; to achieve more intelligent test; test data automatic recording, automatic storage;
7. The testing equipment has imported pressure gauge and control valve, the gas pressure is more stable;
8. The imported needle valve precisely controls the flame height and makes the flame more stable;
9. High intelligence, simple operation and easy operation;
10.The test time and firing time can be set on the touch screen. Meet the requirements of various test ;
11. The burner angle is vertical, 45 ° adjustable;
12. 7 " touch screen, control/detection/calculation/data display.
13. There is no need to hold a stopwatch or manuscripts for timing; the test time system automatically records and generates the test report;
Installation requirements of Textile Toys Flammability Testing Equipment
||220 V, 50 / 60 Hz