|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET EN 136 Thermal Radiation Tester|
|Packaging Details:||EN 136 Thermal Radiation Tester packed in plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||40 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets per month|
|Test Standard:||EN 136||Function:||Thermal Radiation Test|
|Test Object:||Full Face Masks||Weight:||152KG|
|Main Heater Power:||4000W||Warranty:||1 Year|
The Full Face Mask Thermal Radiation Tester is suitable for testing the radiation resistance of full face mask respiratory protective devices in EN136 standard. Its purpose is to detect whether the mask will cause protection failure after being exposed to the standard heat radiation source after the standard test time.
Full face masks for diving apparatuses are not included in the scope of this standard.
1. The Full Face Mask Thermal Radiation Tester is equipped with electric heating tube heating device, the main heater power is 4000W, the auxiliary heater power is 2000 W, which is regulated by two PID temperature controllers.
2. Stainless steel reflector used to enhance the thermal radiation performance applied on the mask;
3. The Full Face Mask Thermal Radiation Tester has metal head mould device, which can wear face mask and breathe freely;
4. The sliding track of the metal head mould can move its horizontal position and adjust the distance from the mask to the radiator.
5. The Full Face Mask Thermal Radiation Tester is provided with a water-cooled heat flow meter for measuring the heat radiation flux at the standard distance;
6. The test equipment adopts artificial lung breathing device, breathing is a sinusoidal output mode, which truly simulates human breathing.
7. PLC control mode, breathing frequency and breathing volume can be set freely.
8. Micro-differential pressure sensor device, which can automatically detect the failure of the mask in the process of testing.
|4||Test object||Full face mask|
|5||Test standard||EN 136,GB/T 16556|