Insulating gloves flame resistance tester, developed according to GB/T17622-2008 and EN 60903, the insulation gloves standard, suitable for live working insulation gloves flame resistance test.
1. The standard stainless steel box is equipped with a transparent observation window, which can detect the flame spread rate in time;
2. Insulating gloves flame resistance tester is equipped with one stopwatch timer and one ignition device;
3. The needle valve adjusts the height of the flame;
4. The burner is fixed on a sliding track for easy operation, and the needle valve can adjust the flame height;
5. Insulating gloves flame resistance tester is equipped with a Bunsen burner conforming to ASTM D5025 standard, with an inner diameter of 9.5mm±0.3mm, and the flame temperature and height can be adjusted;
6. The test equipment has two GB/T17622-2008 6.6.2 standard stainless steel sample holders;
7. The insulating golves fire resistance tester is euipped with flame height gauge.
||Temperature (20 ± 2) °C,humidity (65 ± 5) %
||500mm(W)X 550mm(H)X 300mm(D)