The foam horizontal burning characteristics tester is designed according to the national standard GB/T 8332-2008: the horizontal combustion method is used to determine the combustion performance of foam. It is suitable for measuring the horizontal combustion performance of small samples of foamed plastics with a density of less than 250kg/m³ under a small flame. The Horizontal Burning Characteristics Tester is equipped with PLC and touch screen to realize the intelligent measurement of the experiment, which can provide the experimenter with convenient and simple operation process to the greatest extent.
is.11239.12.METHODS OF TEST FOR RIGID CELLULAR THERMAL INSULATION MATERIALS - PART 12: HORIZONTAL BURNING CHARACTERISTICS
1. The Horizontal Burning Characteristics Tester is composed of a test part and a control part, and adopts an integrated design, which is convenient for on-site installation and debugging.
2. A large observation window is convenient for observing the burning state of the sample; the volume inside of box is not less than 0.5m³;
3. Horizontal Burning Characteristics Tester adopts advanced industrial appearance and control design, easy to reach the sample and burner;
4. The burner can be controlled to move after closing the door. Equipped with smoke exhaust holes and exhaust fans;
5. The Bunsen burner imported from the United States meets the requirements of ISO10093:1998. The length of the barrel is 100±10mm, and the inner diameter is 9.5±0.3mm. The height of the blue flame is precisely controlled to 25~35mm.Equipped with wing-top nozzles, the height is 400mm; the vertical combustion: the blowtorch is 15° with the lead line;
6. Programmable controller PLC+touch screen, realize control,detection,calculation,data display:
(1) Pulse high-voltage electronic automatic ignition;
(2) Time reminder, timing is automatically stored and reflected in the test report;
(3) Test time and heating time can be set on the touch screen;
(4) Intelligent display of temperature on LCD screen;
- Imported pressure gauge and pressure regulating valve.
- Imported needle valve cooperates with gas mass flow meter to accurately control gas flow.
- The automatic timer can record the test time;
- Flame height: horizontal combustion: the blue inner flame is 38mm, and the temperature measured from the top of the wing is 1000ºC;
- Sample holder: horizontal combustion: Φ0.8mm steel wire, each side of the mesh is 6.4mm long, the length of the mesh is 215mm, the width is 75mm, and the height is 13mm;
1.Ambient temperature: 10~35ºC; relative humidity: ≤75%;
2.Power supply : AC 220V±10V, 50Hz;
3.Gas source: propane and natural gas with purity ≥95%;
4.Gas flow rate: 0~1000 ml/min adjustable;
6.Weight: 25 Kg.