|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100000 sets per month|
|Power Supply:||AC220V±10 %, 50Hz/60Hz||Display:||LCD|
|Power Consumption:||≤60W||Size:||448mm*260mm*150 Mm|
|Weight:||10kg||Keyword:||Harmonic Tester,Power Signal Recorder|
AIC-601 is an instantaneous signal recorder applied in industry signal analysis. It takes IPC as the core for data sample and process. And the special design of this Harmonic Tester makes the reorder has a good performance in anti-jamming and easy operation.
1. All channels are isolation from each other and system core circuit.
2. Waveform zoom, translation and curve edit tools are integrated in software.
3. Data statistics and position tools are integrated in software.
4. Spectrum transformer and harmonic analysis tools are integrated in software.
5. Vector analysis tools are integrated in software of AIC-601 Harmonic Tester.
6. AC RMS and power calculation tools are integrated in software.
7. Correlation analysis of signals are integrated in software.
8. Generator and excitation system test template are integrated in software.
9. Automatic upgrade interface of the tester make it easy to get latest software package and test template.
10. 12.1 inches LCD for show and the same size touch pad for operation.
11. The recorder automatically generates WORD, EXCEL and JPG file test reports.
12. Upload data from AIC-601 Harmonic Tester to PC by flash disks.
II. Specifications of AIC-6-1 Harmonic Tester
1. Analog signal sample channels:12
2. Optional ranges: -450V~450V,-100V~100V,~10V~10V,-20mA~20mA , -100mV~100mV (only 1 channel)
|Binary signal input interface||12|
|Binary signal voltage ranges||DC 12~220V|
|Power supply||AC220V±10 %|