Bitumen Centrifugal Extractor
The centrigugal extraction apparatus is designed and made as per T0722-1993 Standard Test Method for Bitumen Content of Bituminous Mixture by the Centrifuge Separation Method in Industrial Standard of People’s Republic of China JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods for Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering.
This centrifugal extractor is suitable to determine bitumen content (bitumen-mineral aggregate ratio) in the bituminous mixture, which is made of viscous petroleum bitumen, by the centrifuge separation method.
I. Main technical features
1. Thicken aluminum alloy vessel. Stainless steel centrifugal shaft and instrument shell. Never rust .
2. Precise mechanical manufacturing technology. The rotation is stable and speed is fast.
3. This centrifugal extractor adopts digital display timer. Multilevel start. Stable test operation.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Rated rotation speed: 3000r/min
2. Power supply: AC(220±10%)V,50Hz
3. Volume: 3000g
4. Timer: 40, 60, 80, 99(s)
5. Maximum power consumption: 550W
6. Ambient temperature: -10℃～35℃
7. Relative humidity: ≤85%
8. Net weight: 45Kg
9. Dimension: Main unit:Ф365mm×400mm