|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||40 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets per month|
|Test Standard:||ISO 8142,ASTM C411-82,ASTM C447-85||Measuring Temperature:||0-1100 º|
|Heating Rate:||5 ºC / Min Or 3 ºC / Min||Keyword:||Maximum Operating Temperature Testing Equipment|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Heating Power:||6kw|
This maximun operating temperature testing equipment is designed according to ISO 8142: 1990 ,which is used to evaluate the maximum operating temperature of loose-fill insulation materials, carpets, blankets, blocks, plates, prefabricated pipe insulation and some insulation products.
The maximun operating temperature testing equipment adopts CNC machine processing molding. circular modelling is beautiful and generous. It can also be rust corrosion. other parts use 45 # steel. The surface plating uses SUS304 stainless steel
1. Heating plate: the heating plate is made of SUS304 stainless steel.thetest area is about 900 * 450mm, which is surrounded by 80mm wide protective layer. At least five thermocouples which is ued to measure the surface temperature is located at the surface of the heating plate. Four thermocouples are fixed on the diagonal ofheatingplate heating zone, and the distance of each corner is about 150mm. The fifth thermocouple is located at thecentreof the heating plate.
2. Heat pipe: the heating pipe is made of SUS304 stainless steel.thelength is about 2M, the nominal diameters are about 88mm, 108mm, 133mm. Three heating pipes are arranged side by side.
3. Temperature system: K-type thermocouplewire ;thermocouple wire diameter of 0.40mm, measuring temperature: 0-1100 ºC. Thermocouple Accuracy ± 0.5%.
4.The precision of heat difference abouttemperturethermocouple :5% or 15 ºC
5. The maximun operating temperature testing equipment uses PLC temperature module to collect the temperature data.
6. The control section: PLC module, real-time displayed temperature curve is controlled by micro computer, the output report.
7. Heating rate: 5 ºC / min or 3 ºC / min can be set.
8. Touch screen control system: real-time displayed temperature curve;
9. 1m flat feet and minimum thickness feeler is about 0.03mm, 0.05mm;
10. A set of test software is supplied with maximun operating temperature testing equipment.
12. Heating power: 6kw
13. Temperature measurement: once every 2min collection and displayed with temperature curve;
14.Responsetime of the thermocouple: <0.5s
15. The precision of temperture: ± 0.5 ºC
16. The precision of time recorder: 1s/h
18. Flat ruler and feeler gauge: Measuring warpage.
19. Two sample canisters are supplied with Thermal Insulation Materials Maximum Operating Temperature Testing Equipment.
Photos of ISO 8142 Thermal Insulation Materials Maximum Operating Temperature Testing Equipment